12 oz btl
Contains: D-Limonene, Petroleum Distillates.
First Aid Treatment: If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes or on skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move person into fresh air.Danger: Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Read cautions on back panel. Do not use on: Silk, leather, suede, rubber, faux stainless steel, unpainted drywall, unfinished wood surfaces, and unsealed stone. Do not swallow. Do not get in eyes or on skin or clothing. keep out of reach of children and pets.
Gum. Tree sap. Glue. Sticker/adhesive. Goo. Candle wax. Crayons. Tape. Surface safe. America's no. 1 surface safe remover! Easily remove adhesives, crayon, candle wax, gum, glue, tar, tree sap and more with this drip free spray gel. Phosphate free.
Directions: Pre-test on an inconspicuous area. Hard Surfaces: 1. Apply Goo Gone to mess. 2. Allow a few minutes for Goo Gone to begin working. 3. Wipe with a clean white cloth. 4. Clean area with soap and water. Carpet: 1. Apply Goo Gone to clean white cloth. 2. Gently blot stain. 3. Clean area with soap and water. Clothing: Do not treat clothing while wearing. 1. Apply Goo Gone to stain. 2. Blot with clean white cloth. 3. Launder separately using extra detergent. Use only per label directions.
Made In The USA With US And Imported Parts.,USA
CC Holdings, Inc.