12 oz btl
Contains thiourea, sulfamic acid and detergent. Keep container closed when not in use. Important: Do not use on stainless steel, chrome, pewter, aluminum, brass, artificially oxidized silver, lacquered surfaces, pearls or porous stones. Avoid spilling on laminates, countertops, Formica or synthetic surfaces which may be affected; clean spills immediately. Use in well ventilated area. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Drink 16 ounces of water. Call a doctor or Poison Control Center for more advice. Skin irritant. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately rinse eye thoroughly with plenty of water. Remove contact lenses, and continue rinsing for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical direction. Do not breathe vapor or mist. If breathing is difficult, Call a doctor or Poison Control Center for more advice. Keep out of reach of children. Do not mix with other household chemicals as toxic fumes may result.
Tarn-X® Tarnish Remover. Since 1967. Women owned.™ For use with: Sterling silver. Silver plate. Platinum. Copper. Gold. Diamonds. 12 fl. oz. (360 ml). This solution is non-flammable. Fully guaranteed not to harm recommended metals when used as directed. See website for additional information. Money back guarantee: Tarn-X® is guaranteed to perform to your complete satisfaction or return unused portion to place of purchase with receipt for a full refund of purchase price. Visit: www.jelmar.com. © 2017 Jelmer.
1. Wear household gloves. 2. Clean object first by washing in warm soapy water and drying thoroughly. 3. Dip cotton ball or soft cloth in Tarn-X®, and wipe on tarnished areas. Rinse thoroughly under cold water and wipe dry. For large items, apply Tarn-X® to about 1/3 of article at a time, then rinse thoroughly. Do not soak any object in Tarn-X® for over 2 minutes. 4. For heavily tarnished pieces, repeat above process until all tarnish is dissolved. Always use full strength.
5550 W. Touhy Ave., Skokie, IL 60077