Giant Liquid Bleach Low Splash Lemon Scent

Giant Liquid Bleach Low Splash Lemon Scent

81 oz btl


Contains Sodium Hypochlorite And Sodium Hydroxide.


First Aid: Call a Poison Control Center (1-866-366-5048) or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after 15 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with plenty of water. If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or doctor. Drink large amount of water. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If Inhaled: Remove to fresh air.Keep out of children. Eye & skin irritant. See back panel for additional precautionary labeling. Precautionary Statements: Hazard to humans and domestic animals.


Cleans. Deodorizes. Brightens laundry. Removes stains. 81 oz = 121 oz. For standard & HE washers. For product questions or concerns, contact us at 1-877-846-9949.

For a Cleaner, Fresher Household and Laundry Directions for Use: Laundry Use: Bleach-Safe Fabrics: Do not use on acetate, leather, silk, spandex, wool, mohair or non-fast colors. Dosage: 1/3 cup. Water: Standard or HE. Instructions: 1. Separate laundry by color. 2. Add desired laundry detergent. 3. Dispense bleach per the washing machine requirements. 4. Add clothes to washing machine. 5. For optimum results, add bleach solution to wash 5 minutes after the wash 5 minutes after the wash cycle has started. For Cleaning and Deodorizing: Laundry Use: Kitchens & Bathrooms: Floors, walls, vinyl, tiles, bathtubs, showers & sinks. Dosage: 1/3 cup. Water: 1 gal. Instructions: 1. Clean surface prior to applying bleach solution. 2. Mix bleach solution and apply to surface. 3. Let stand for 5 minutes. 4. Rinse surface and let air dry. Do not use this product full strength. Read instructions carefully and strictly follow directions. Storage and Disposal: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. Do not re-use empty container; offer container for recycling or discard in trash.