All contributions are made at the sole discretion of Giant Food. Any organization that discriminates based on gender, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law is ineligible for consideration.
To apply for Cash for Causes visit the Cash for causes page
If you are looking for Giant Food store locations, please visit the store locator
Requesting funding for your community organization? Please review the following guidelines:
- To apply for a donation you need your organization's information which includes the Federal EIN and any supporting documents.
- Click the link below to begin the submission process.
- Apply early for your event and allow 4-6 weeks for the process. You will receive an email of the decision. Requests for events three months or more in advance may not be processed until closer to the event.
If you have a smaller request for a gift card or product donation, please visit your local Giant Food manager with a letter of request, on your nonprofit organization's letterhead.
*If you have any issues with the Versaic site, please use this link.
*If you are new to our web application process for donations, please choose the Create an account option to start your application. Returning organizations can log-in using the user name and password.
- Our main missions are improving the lives of children and feeding those in need in our community.
- We are only able to accept requests from registered 501c3 non-profit organizations. Your organization must be able to provide a federal EIN number (please note, an EIN is not a state tax exempt number).
We do not accept the following requests: